Through indie rock, cold wave and gothic rock compositions, Human’s music speaks of human nature through all its facets. Like self awareness (Last exit before the crash), the feeling of lack of control over life (Feeding the ocean), the fear of death (Hypnophobia), the regrets related to the passing of time (The Wheel), the phantasm of the great love (Quai des Etroits), the introspection (Cage the monster), the access to the fullness (this part of me), the loss of a loved one (window pain) or the desire to live (Breakin’up the shackles).
Released by the independent label Icy Cold Records on December 13th, 2018 in CD digipack Deluxe (3 panels plus a 12 pages booklet), then on February 20th, 2019 in vinyl, Human’s self-titled debut album, “Human” is a 9 track album. This album has been recorded, mixed and mastered by Benoît ROUX at the Drudenhaus Studio (Alcest, Soror Dolorosa, Varsovie…). It is the result of a complementary artistic collaboration. Franck wrote and composed all the tracks with the punctual participation of François GUYON, Hervé CARLES and Nicolas MONS. He also made all arrangements and recorded all the musical instruments.
Artwork: Anne-Céline MARIE
Layout: Nicolas BAUDRY
Label : Icy Cold Records
Thank you to all the radio hosts who regularly programmed Human songs on their radio show !
Thanks for your support
– Marco Rocha, “Programa Transmission Lima”. Radio show every monday from 10 to 11 p.m. in Peru and USA on WFKU radio ( www.wfku.org).
– Eugenio Javier Caceres aka DJ El Guru, “The Criminal Tango Show”. Wicked Spins Radio (Lomas de Zamora, Argentina).
– Jérôme Croizemarie, “Frontière Rock 100% Underground”. Radio show every tuesday from 10 to 12 p.m. on radio Attitude FM (Angoulême, France).
– Luis Adriano Santos Gomes, “Sem Regras”. Radio show every saturday from 8 to 9 p.m. on Rádio Universitária Minho (Braga, Portugal).
– DJ Dark Dave on Radio Dark -Tunnel- (Canada).
– Juan Francisco Camacho Conesa aka Avatar, “La Letra Capital” radio show Podcast. Mondays from 10 to 11 p.m. on OMC radio – Onda Merlin Comunitaria Radio (Madrid, Spain).
– Philippe, “British Connection – l’émission rock” since 1982. This radio show is broadcast on FM -web radio stations in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada, Reunion, Mali, and as a podcast.
– Isaac Banks, “Sweet Sunday Sounds”. Radio show on Valley FM 89.5 in Canberra, Australia on a Sunday between 6.00pm and 8.00pm.
– DJ Limeygit, “Much Ado About Bugger All” (Vancouver, Canada). Mondays at 6 and 9 p.m. Pacific, Sudays at 6 a.m. Pacific (2 p.m. GMT).
– Bryan Macabre, “New Music Monday”. On Mangled Web Radio from 7 to 9 p.m. (San Diego, United States).
– Velvet Roux, “La Nuit Roux”. Mandrake’s Root Radio (Mexico).
– Florent and Nicolas, “Jeu d’Ombre” (Bordeaux, France).
– Alain, “Unicode”. Radio show every saturday from 3 to 5 p.m. on Radio 666, Caen, France.
– Jorge Marchan and Victor Sevillano, “Sinfonias Nocturnas”. Eterna Oscuridad Radio (Lima, Peru) and Death Rock Radio (Tampa, United States).
– Ivica Kosavic, “Kunstgebit”. A weekly live web Stream radio show going strong from 1998. Every wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. on DFM radio (Amsterdam, NL).
– Isidro Dominguez, “This is Only Rock radio”.
– Tomaz Vogric, “Terra Relicta” Dark Music Webmagazine. Playlist.
– Galit Korni, “Highway 7”. Radio show every tuesday from 7 to 9 p.m. on Ze Rock Radio (Israel).
– Dav Dav, “Rockland”. Radio show every tuesday from 9 to 10 p.m. on Attitude FM radio (Angoulême, France).
– Piers de Mison, “Dark Frequency”, on Nightbreed Radio. “Originating from the world-renowned UK Goth label Nightbreed Recordings, Nightbreed Radio plays the widest range of dark alternative music in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a Week.”
– Dave Cantrell, “Songs from Under the Floorboard”. Wednesdays, 9:00pm–10:00pm on XRAY FM (Portland).
– DJ Ziggy Music / Omar González Salcedo, “Post Punkers”. On Subversivo Radio Libre (Taqueplaque, Mexico).
– Felipe Zauber aka DJ Zauber, “Desolate Discotheque” (Sao Paulo, Brazil).
– Nikos Katsigialos, “Transmission Radio Show”. Every monday from 10 to 12 p.m. (GMT+2) on Die Seele radio-webzine since 2014 (Athens, Greece).
– Akill, “The Sound Of Darkness” and “Get Your Goth On – The Waves of Gothic | World Goth Day 2019”. On online music magazine ElektroSpank_FMA (Athens, Greece).
– Andreas Hermann aka DJ Andreas Cold Transmission, “Zeitgeist” and “Cold”. On Cold Transmission Music (Frankfurt, Germany).
– Simon Pégurier, Gil Tau and all team, “L’Oreille Qui Gratte”. Web radio since 1995 (France).
– Delfine Robertson, Playlist “Sounds Good”. Brats’ Indie Music (France).
– Cestari Carmine. Radio GBJ Alternative Rock (Trigolo, Italy).